We stayed at this Holiday Inn Express on our way home and chose it because of the reviews, and it is just off i-40. It is very clean, and has comfortable rooms. The breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly and helpful. This was everything we were needing.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.