Service was great, beds comfortable, but rooms could use a little TLC, primarily bathrroms. Shuttle was nice but had to wait about 15-20 minutes. It's definitely a nice hotel but maybe a little bit overrated.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda And Spa New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.