The Pool was no water. Outside 90 F. it was very warm. The hole day on the road, but this was not o.k. The rest was very fine. Breakfast was o.k. Some eggs and sweets. Toast and butter was enough. Coffee and Milk.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel
- Santa Fe Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Santa Fe New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Hotel is ideally located off Interstate 25, just minutes from historic downtown Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Airport. The College of Santa Fe, Loretto Chapel, the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas and the Santa Fe Southern Railway nearby. Guadalupe Street, the Sweeney Convention Center, Canyon Road, St. Francis Cathedral, the Santa Fe Opera and the State Capitol within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.