I think I may have been tripping balls. I saw some paranormal stuff at this hotel. When I looked at the mirror in room 223, I saw my boyfriend's future image of what he would look like 30 years from now. lCrazy stuff.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.