My first night I was in an all female dorm in the main building-it was very cramped and crowded...for my next three night stay I ended up in one of the six bed (co-ed) dorms in the back...it's been excellent-roomy-has a kitchenette...and space to breathe...and a bit removed from the main scene. Staff have been helpful. Internet costs $5 for... More
- Also Known As:
- Yha Wanaka Purple Cow Hotel Wanaka
- Yha Wanaka Purple Cow Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our central Wanaka location offers uninterrupted views of Lake Wanaka and New Zealand's famed Southern Alps, with a range of warm and comfortable budget accommodation and great communal facilities. Our relaxed, welcoming vibe has generated rave reviews in the Lonely Planet. YHA Wanaka, Purple Cow offers an ideal retreat for the independent traveller looking to discover the exciting activities on offer in Lake Wanaka New Zealand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your YHA Wanaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.