We had a reservation at at Hotel Eracle in Selinunte. We arrived and found it to be totally closed. Drove around and found the Admeto by chance. Our reservations had been moved here unbeknownst to us. They honored our pricing and special requests completely. In the off season it was quiet and beautiful but in season it could be a... More
- Also Known As:
- Admeto Hotel Marinella Di Selinunte
- Hotel Admeto Sicily/Marinella Di Selinunte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Admeto, an elegant, recently-built four star hotel in Marinella di Selinunte, equipped with the latest technology, overlooks the Mediterranean Sea from its panoramic location, with a magnificent, picturesque view of the coast that is quite unique.Located in a magical, warm and colourful environment, reminiscent of the fishermen's villages of former times, The Hotel Admeto will make your stay in Sicily truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Admeto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.