Just a short drive from Lisbon. We looked forward to out stay here and wasn't disappointed. The Pousada was relaxing and soothing to the soul. We had a great room. The beds were comfortable, great pillows and we had a beautiful view off of our balcony. Their continental breakfast had a few hot items and good variety. This is off... More
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Alcacer Do Sal Dom Afonso Ii Hotel Alcacer Do Sal
- Pousada De Alcacer Do Sal Dom Afonso Ii Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Pousada de Alcacer do Sal is housed in a small castle, overlooking the River Sado that runs through a vast green valley in Alentejo, Portugal. Pousada de Alcácer do Sal - D. Afonso II offers large, comfortably furnished, modern rooms with view to the river or to the valley. There is an outside pool with a wide terrace, surrounded by natural green woodlands. The hotel is located east of Troia Peninsula with its long, sandy beaches. There are a number of excellent golf courses in the area. The Natural Park of Arabbida is within easy reach with its south facing sandy coves and, the fishing village of Sesimbra which has many excellent fish restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Pousada de Alcacer do Sal Dom Afonso II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.