Very nice, clean, quiet and comfortable. The owners are nice to meet and to talk with. They have GF breakfast options. And, they are right across the street from one of the best cafes in NZ, the HuHu Cafe.
- Also Known As:
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Waitomo Caves village, opposite the award winning Huhu Café and just a short walk to the Waitomo i-Site/Discovery Centre, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, cave adventure tourist operators, the tavern and pizzeria. 8 quality ensuite studio units in a beautiful, peaceful, garden setting, with lovely views over the surrounding countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Waitomo Caves Guest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.