I stayed in Waitomo two nights at the Top 10 and found check in easy and the staff helpful and informative. I took an en-suite unit which had plenty of space and was nice and quiet, despite there being a school group in the park. There is a cafe and the King Country brewing Co across the road, a restaurant/bar... More
- Also Known As:
- Waitomo Top 10 Holiday Park Hotel
- Waitomo Top 10 Holiday Park Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern beautifully landscaped park right in the centre of Waitomo. Walk to the Glowworm Caves, restaurants, store and museum. Our accommodation includes fully self contained park motels ideal for couples or families, en-suite units perfect for couples, deluxe cabins which are perfect for families or small groups and Standard cabins, our budget accommodation. We also have great hard surface powered sites for motor homes and caravans and great nonpowered sites for tents. Park facilities include swimming pool, Hot spa (free), covered BBQ area, playground, trampolines, internet (wireless and kiosk), full laundry, communal bathrooms and kitchen/dining for campers and cabin clients and a full advisory and booking facility for Waitomo's activities. We are rated 4 star plus by Qualmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Waitomo Top 10 Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.