Unexpectedly ended up staying 2 and a half weeks here. A combination of a great clean hostel with nice rooms and social areas, lovely accommodating hosts and nice people staying made this a great place to hang out and get in some great surf time. Would highly recommend it to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee and toast served from 7AM till 9AM, free Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.