We spent 3 wonderful nights at Dana Villas and would definitely go back there again. There are alot of steps, but to be perched on the side of the Caldera, every step is worth it. The staff were very very helpful and friendly. Ideal destination for honeymoon or romantic getaway.
- Also Known As:
- Dana Villas Hotel Firostefani
- Dana Villas Hotel
- Dana Villas Santorini
- Dana Villas Santorini/Firostefani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dana Villas in Santorini ...Imagine a quiet setting, a beautiful view, and a traditional settlement cascading down the Santorini caldera .. and all this just a few minutes away from the bustling island capital, Fira. Dana Villas offers luxurious suites and an open air swimming pool on the dramatic Santorini caldera. Breathtaking views of the volcano and the magnificent Santorini sunset make it hard to part with the magic of Dana Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Dana Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.