Walking up and down the volcanic rock takes some effort, but such a beautiful location and complete package. Peaceful. Not around the hords in Oia or Fira. Super restaurants nearby, and a handy bus stop for beach access. Great staff!
- Also Known As:
- Agnadema Apartments Hotel
- Agnadema Apartments Firostefani
- Agnadema Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Agnadema Apartments Santorini/Firostefani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agnadema Apartments are enjoying an excellent location in the heart of Firostefani, built on the Caldera Cliffs. Firostefani is a quiet and picturesque village , just above Fira, on the hill, the name implies ‘’The Crown of Fira’’ . The hotel offers magnificent panoramic views of the Volcano and the famous Skaros Rock. Mesmerizing sunsets, mysterious shadows at dusk, the deep blue Aegean sea - the magic of Santorini from Agnadema apartments. The Agnadema’s well-appointed and elegantly decorated residences combine elegant tradition with modern comforts . Furthermore the traditional rooms, the family apartments and the marvelous suites can accommodate 2 to 5 persons. The hotel has a swimming pool with Jacuzzi Jet Streams, and a sunbathing terrace with umbrellas & deck chairs for complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Agnadema Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.