We enjoyed a wonderful few days in Rhodes staying at the Zacosta Villa. From the inviting courtyard, to the tasteful rooms with the robes and slippers, and a wonderful breakfast, John's villa is amazing. The attention to detail was beyond our expectations and made us feel like we had been transported back in time...in style. John shared great ideas of... More
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.