Hotel Andreas seems to be one of the classics among city hotels in Rhodos town... I stayed there for two non-consecutive nights in early September. Although my stay suffered a bit from less than perfect planning on my side (early starts, late arrivals, impractical ferry connections and the like), I couldn't possibly have chosen better than Hotel Andreas. It's a... More
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel Rhodes Town
- Hotel Andreas Rhodes/Rhodes Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andreas is small hotel converted from an Ottoman mansion overlooking the old town of Rhodes and the sea. We are located in a disco free, residential neighborhood. We serve breakfast on our panoramic terrace each morning. Every evening from 6-9:30 pm we light the candles in our private bar for guests only. Meet fellow travelers and a friendly international staff at the Hotel Andreas. Nous parlons Francais, Hellinika, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch et Neerlandis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Andreas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.