Excellent hotel and great staff. Always on their toes to make you feel at home and fulfill your wishes. Good food at their restaurants tough the variety may be limited. That could also be because we stayed there for a good 6 days. :) The breakfast spread is good and I loved their homemade cheese spread. I took the liberty... More
- Also Known As:
- Brightland Holiday Village Hotel
- Brightland Holiday Village Mahabaleshwar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BRIGHTLAND is Mahabaleshwar's finest resort with world class amenities and facilities. Located in a exclusive peaceful location on a hillside, overlooking the Krishna river valley and the Sahyadri hill ranges and surrounded by dense tropical rain forest. The view is superb and the facilities unmatched by any in Mahabaleshwar. The only small hotel in the world with 4 independent restaurants, a all glass lounge/bar overlooking the valley, Prana health spa and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Brightland Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.