very good hotel, v.good staff very helpful, although we flew into Faro, transfare took an hour over the border to Spain, and off course you then put on an hour, so on return transfare after confirming with Faro agents, you have to remember to take off the hour, Islantilla is a lovely place very Spanish, we would definately return.
- Also Known As:
- Asur Hotel Islantilla Suites And Spa
- Iberostar Hotel Islantilla
- Iberostar Islantilla
- Asur Hotel Islantilla Suites & Spa Costa De La Luz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Approximately 200m from the long, sandy beach Islantilla (Cadiz), and 900m from the 27-hole Islantilla golf course. Ideal for family holidays. Spacious, comfortable rooms. Impressive auditórium for 1.100 pax. Varied range of gastronomy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Asur Hotel Islantilla Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.