Booked for 4 of us to have dinner here on a Friday evening in May. We all had different main courses and the food was goods and definitely fresh (we saw the veg coming in from the garden). Service by the young girls was good without being stand out. Portions are large and in my opinion actually too big (no... More
- Also Known As:
- Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel And Restaurant
- Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redcoats Farmhouse is a magnificent building, parts of which date back to 1480, with delightful gardens set in rolling Hertfordshire countryside. Our restaurant has been awarded an AA rosette for 8-year running. All of our rooms feature:- Freeview televisions & DVD players (with DVDs available to borrow)- Hot chocolate, tea and freshly ground coffee making facilities- ‘The White Company’ bath and body products- Bath robes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.