That was the way we looked at our visit to Rabat. Sale is a quaint town on the opposite side of the river to Rabat - a very easy tram ride over a wonderful new bridge that takes you into the heart of Rabat. The Riad is so conveniently located - close to the beach (which does need a bit... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad a La Belle Etoile Hotel
- Riad a La Belle Etoile Hotel Sale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Riad in Rabat/Salé médina, the Riad a la Belle Etoile is offering you a high hotel quality service in one of the most authentic and refined houses of the medina.We enjoy a fantastic view of the ocean and the sight of his beautiful sunsets. But also the Hassan Tower, emblem of Rabat and the famous Kasbah Oudayas, bordered by the River Bouregreg.We dispose of two double rooms, two junior suites and two deluxe suites. You will apreciate the quietness of the quarter.Breakfasts are included. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, broadband internet connection and satellite television. A ten minutes from Rabat airport. Restaurant, Hammam, Solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Agoda so you can book your Riad a la Belle Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.