Went with family we were 3 couples . Excellent resort , great food , good rooms kids enjoyed this place . The best was the morning walk to the lake from the resort. I recommend this to resort to those who are travelling with family.
- Also Known As:
- The Naini Retreat Hotel
- The Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital
- Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wrapped in quiet Himalayas, Nainital is one of India's most elite hill stations. Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital, has a majestic building exuding an Old World Charm that houses the most modern luxuries one could ask for. The hotel is one of the finest hotels in Nainital. Furnished with all the modern day amenities, the Hotel blends the world of hospitality with exceptional services for each of its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Naini Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.