The SPA. It is well designed, with the real cave touch, big pool, where you can swim and takes heavy shower of hot termal water. ALso, it has sauna and hamam with aromatic oils. The spa is big, escpessialy compare to the city. The only concern is opening hours, as we have been for the business, and came back around... More
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia Hotel Porretta Terme
- Hotel Helvetia Thermal SPA Porretta Terme, Province Of Bologna, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Salus per Acquam” which stands for well-being through water. The aim of Helvetia Thermal Spa is to offer our guests a feeling of global well-being using the Thermal water and highly innovating massage techniques. Everyone in Helvetia takes care of our guests accompanying them in the well-being course, keeping in mind each persons specific needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Helvetia Thermal SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.