Pleasant atmosphere in the Dalesman bar, no problem taking your pet in with you in this area,very busy but service was good and an excellent selection of traditional beers and a few guest beers. Food over priced £15.00 for a £10.00 meal.
- Also Known As:
- The Santon Bridge Hotel
- The Santon Bridge Hotel Holmrook
- The Santon Bridge Inn Holmrook, Cumbria - Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Bridge Inn, once a modest mail coach’s halt, is now a fine, well-situated, comfortable country inn offering hospitality to all travelers and visitors being close to Wastwater (Britain’s favourite view) and Scafell. Well behaved dogs are also welcome. The Western Lakes and Fells are spectacular and here in this quiet valley there is still the peace and tranquility that should be Lakeland. There are still more sheep than people!!! Excellent "REAL" food, "REAL" Ales, Log Fires and a "reet good welcome." Standards of accommodation today's travelers expect. "Home from home for the tired business person and the weary fell walker." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Santon Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.