Our family loved this hotel. Incredibly secluded - like on a deserted island. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Arranged snorkeling and fishing trips. Dinner is limited menu, but good quality and authentic cuisine. My kids loved that you could swim and snorkel right from the beach. Very quiet and peaceful -- no TVs or AC - just relaxation.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Beach - South Water Caye Hotel
- Pelican Beach - South Water Caye Hotel South Water Caye
- Pelican Beach - South Water Caye Belize
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two special locations, one great vacation - South Water Caye and Dangriga! South Water Caye, our island getaway-seaside cottages and rooms with fantastic views and cooling trade winds. On a gorgeous beach, atop the barrier reef and within South Water Caye Marine Reserve. Snorkel from shore, dive, fish, kayak or do nothing at all. Environmentally-friendly facilities with separate student group accommodations. For the simple pleasures - spending time together, sharing new adventures and making new friends. ... more less