We needed a stop-over in Liguria on the last lap of a journey down to Tuscany, and wanted to be well away from the Autostrada. Finding this lovely old palazzo on the internet was easier than finding it in the back hills, but worth it. The first room we occupied was charming, with views over the town square and even... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Fieschi Savignone
- Palazzo Fieschi Hotel Savignone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Fieschi is a 16th century noble residence in the heart of Savignone, a lovely hill hamlet set in the greenery of the Genoese countryside. A careful restoration work has brought it back to its original splendour, unrevelling the many transformations it has undergone during the centuries. Don't be misled by its elegant and austere façade. Come inside and enjoy a friendly welcome and a warm atmosphere.Choose among 24 antiquely furnished rooms, fully equipped with all the facilities of a modern hotel. Stroll around the hotel park, or linger in the shade of its ancient trees. Find the ideal venue for business meetings and events. Celebrate your happiness with an unforgettable reception. Discover the charming treasures of Liguria and Piedmont at a few miles' drive. Enjoy a new way of travelling and get pampered with style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Fieschi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.