I stayed here on the '3 for 2' deal in August. I've been to different parts of Veneto and I thought Hotel Villa Michaelangelo looked lovely. It was! We had a pleasant room full of rich character and beautiful furniture. Pool was fantastic - we were there 1st week in august and never had a problem getting a sun lounger,... More
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Arcugnano
- Hotel Villa Michelangelo Province Of Vicenza, Italy - Arcugnano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The softly rolling hills of this verdant landscape are what inspired the genius of architect Palladio, the same hills that still today surround the splendid setting of the exclusive Hotel Villa Michelangelo. Built in the 1700s as the country home of the noble Tomi family of Vicenza, this elegant and serenely harmonious building is the perfect place in which to leave the bustle of daily life behind and let yourself be pampered by the refined luxury and exquisite service offered here. Come to bask in the princely elegance of the spacious halls, the lovely guest rooms and suites, to enjoy the large swimming pool that sits surrounded by olive trees, indulge in the fine traditional cuisine at the La Loggia restaurant or relax with a round of golf at the nearby exclusive club. Vicenza, Padua, Verona and Venice are not far away for a day trip to discover the fine art, wine and local culture that dates back centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Escapio, Agoda, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Villa Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.