We just spent one night here while travelling around the Dordogne region and this hotel is definitely worth checking out if you are looking to stay in a storybook French Chateau. As soon as you pull into the magnificent driveway, lined either side with huge yellow tulips, you know you are in for something special. The greeting and service from... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Treyne Hotel Souillac
- Chateau De La Treyne Souillac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tower is so close to the Dordogne river that it feels like the Chateau could almost topple into ... All our rooms are stylishly decorated with period furniture, four poster beds, secretaire desks, traditional parquet floors but complemented by the most modern amenities like jacuzzi-style bathtubs. Practically all enjoy grandiose views of the Dordogne Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Chateau de la Treyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.