Hostellerie Schwendi is in a truly tiny Alsatian village called Kientzheim, a short distance from lovely Colmar. Kientzheim was one of the few small towns that was spared extensive bomb destruction in World War II, and it is a good base for exploration of other Alsatian wine route towns. It also has a number of local vintners who offer tastings.... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Schwendi Hotel
- Hostellerie Schwendi Kientzheim, France - Alsace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Schillé-Gisie family will call you hearty Welcome in their Hotel Restaurant. In a traditional and quiet, wine producing medieval Village in the Heart of Alsace, the Hostellerie Schwendi and his typical style will charming you. This all renovated house is from the XVIIIe siecle, but keeps stones and beams that makes the Charm of this Country. A creative cuisine with good taste, served in our very pleasant restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hostellerie Schwendi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.