The location is superb. From Sefapane you enter Kruger park in a couple of minutes. Distance from Hans Merensky golf is close. Sefapane offers you a perfect stay for recreation or adventure. At the desk you can register for several activities in the park. Restaurant and bar are good. Swimmingpool connects with the bar.
- Also Known As:
- Sefapane Lodge And Safaris Hotel
- Sefapane Lodge And Safaris Hotel Phalaborwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At only 1km from the Kruger Park, Sefapane is a green oasis with large indigenous trees and beautiful tropical gardens, offering thatched rondavels and luxurious self catering Safari houses, an excellent a la carte restaurant and swimming pool with sunken bar. Full day, evening, walking and river safari are organised by the lodge either in the Kruger Park or their Private Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sefapane Lodge and Safaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.