Had a wonderful stay with family in the 3 bedroom suites. Wife loved the garden and the kids loved the pool. Enjoyed dinner up on the roof patio and we were able to cook using fresh local produce instead of always dining out (and there are wonderful restaurants in Naxos).
- Also Known As:
- Kavos Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Naxos Hotel Kavos Agios Prokopios
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kavos Naxos is a harmonious group of traditional Cycladic-style villas, apartments and studio suites set in mature Mediterranean gardens, with great sea views to the surrounding islands and nearby beach of Agios Prokopios. It offers the kind of tranquility and relaxation which is becoming increasingly difficult to find. High standards, plus friendly and efficient service from a caring team of staff ensure you have a satisfying stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Naxos Hotel Kavos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.