This delightful B&B is by far the best we have experienced - anywhere. Spotlessly clean, tastefully furnished bedroom with luxury en-suite facilities. John and Gilly made us very welcome and served us the most delicious breakfasts, together with their home produced jams and bread. Would most definitely return and highly recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- River Cottage Hotel Ashford-In-The-Water
- River Cottage Hotel
- River Cottage Ashford-In-The-Water, Peak District National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning 5 star boutique B&B in Ashford-in-the-Water, arguably the prettiest village in the Peak District National Park. Beautiful riverside location, great local produce breakfast, quality dining a stroll away and stunning walks from the front door. 10 minutes from Chatsworth House, 5 minutes from Haddon Hall and at the start of the Monsal Trail. Spend lazy afternoons sitting by the river feeding the trout, or come and walk the trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your River Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.