If you want something a little different, then Terrace Houses in Sirince is the place for you. We stayed in Fig House behind the Terrace cafe, a beautifully restored village house with bags of character. Yes, the house is halfway up a hillside, and yes, you do have to drive 15 minutes up a mountain road to reach Sirince, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Terras Evler - Terrace Houses Sirince Hotel Sirince
- Terras Evler - Terrace Houses Sirince Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are letting three fully furnished houses in Sirince village, 15 minutes to the ancient city of Ephesus. We are open all year round. Houses are comfortably decorated with original pieces from all over Turkey, and have all kitchen facilities. Hot water by solar system and electricity. Fire places are also blowing hot air in to the rooms. Clima is in all houses. Sirince is famous with its vine, olive oils and peaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Terras Evler - Terrace Houses Sirince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.