It's a good value for money. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable (there's TV with ,many channels, a fridge and a microwave and free tea and coffee). There is also a common kitchen in the basement. The place is quiet. We enjoyed our stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Flats Brussels Hotel Brussels
- Budget Flats Brussels Hotel
- Budget Flats Brussels Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget Flats Brussels is located in a quiet area in Anderlecht, at about 5 km from the center of Brussels.Within walking distance of the stadium of RSC Anderlecht (Constant Vanden Stockstadion) and the Westland Shopping Center.With the public transport, you can easily explore the city!The apartments have a common kitchen and you will be able to park your car for free on the street.The Budget Flats contain a fridge, a water boiler and a microwave.They offer a sitting area with tv and a spacious bathroom. Also a washing machine and dryer are provided at the residence.In case of any further questions, you may contact our colleague on site during the opening hours of the office.and a bathroom with bath and/or shower and toilet. At the ground floor, you will find a large common kitchen and dining area. Budget Flats does not have it's own restaurant. You may find several dining possibilities in the neighbourhood, where you may take your lunch or dinner. Weekly cleaning and a weekly change of bed linen and bath towels, are included in the renting price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Budget Flats Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.