went there with my friends in late september and it was amazing. we had a great time. our hotel room was clean and the beds were comfortable. the meals were served buffet like. we always had fresh bread in the morning which was great. the staff was always nice and tried to speak english as best as they could. of... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Akyarlar Bodrum
- Castello Di Akyarlar Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello di Akyarlar is a beach front boutique style hotel of 20 rooms all with balcony, hot/cold conditioning, TV, minibar and hairdryer centred on two ancient Greek buildings with a view across the turquoise blue Aegean Sea to the Greek island of Kos a mere three miles away. Akyarlar is a small fishing village, which still operates as such and offers pure relaxation whether sunbathing on the beach or terrace or talking it easy in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Castello di Akyarlar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.