This was a very nice hotel, and for the location and quality, surprisingly affordable. We stayed here one day after trekking through Normandy beaches to do Mont St Michel the next day. (Very short drive.) The hotel is very modern and immaculate. The rooms were spacious - very large for Europe. The views of the ocean are fantastic (we did... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Granville Le Grand Large Hotel Granville
- Mercure Granville Le Grand Large Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star Mercure Granville Le Grand Large enjoys a quiet cliff top location looking out to the Chausey Islands. Close to the town centre, the casino, the Dior Museum, Mont St Michel and the boat terminal for crossings to the Chausey Islands, Jersey andGuernsey. The hotel forms part of the Previthal thalassotherapy centre with direct access to the steam bath and jacuzzi as well as the treatment centre. Solarium, lounge bar and terrace with panoramic views. Direct access to the beach. Secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Granville Le Grand Large reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.