We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
"Spent a couple of days at panthanivas rambha...first of all my journey from balugaon station to rambha was fantastic...it was 8am in the morning and raining outside...would like to get this combo once again...
about the hotel:
1. fantastic location (all rooms are facing the lake with a..." spacious balcony)...
2. toilets were a clean and large enough with hot water facility...
3. food is freshly made at reasonable rate and awesome in taste (breakfast were included in the rent by default)...
4. they organized fantastic tour to the islands at chilka lake with boat drives who seemed to be properly trained...
5. anytime drop facility to the railway station is also arranged (for my case they arranged a car to picup at 5am and dropped at the station within 6pm) at a reasonable rate...
1. rooms could have been a little larger ( i booked a non-ac double DR)...
2. gym facility though present but was non-functional at that time...
overall it was a fantastic stay at ...
" More >
"If you want to run away from the city and stay in a serene place, great place to be here. The food preparation is really good. The rooms have TV with cable facility. They do have pickup facility but I was there with my private car. The view is amazing from AC cottages. We missed going for boat ride ..."to different islands, must try! 2 nights stay should be minimum to enjoy the place and relax. Mobile signal is not a big issue, mostly available.
- Rooms can be more cleaner
- Beds are bit uncomfortable
- Bed sheets & pillow cover should be neat
" More >
"We stayed for one night only but wish to go once again. This is a government run property. It has a very good restaurant, separate bar, library and recreation room with carrom board, TT board and treadmill.
It offers both rooms and cottages. The cottages are close to lake.
We stayed in rooms and w..."e are 4 families together and enjoyed every bit our stay.
The staffs were very helpful and arranged boating and cab for us. Since, it was monsson then no boats were going to Kalijai temple, so next day we went to Barkul Panthanivas from where we had to take a big boat(50 seater) to travel to Kalijai. On our way back we faced heavy rain and storm and we were really frightened one time.
" More >
Enter dates1 night2 nightsShow the lowest price for your stay
PriceTraveller ratingHotel classMoreClear FiltersPlease enter your dates to filter by price.
TripAdvisor is the worlds largest travel site, with 5 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and prices for 1 hotel in Rambha, Orissa. Powered by advice from real travellers, TripAdvisor offers you reviews of the best hotels in Rambha.
Travelling to a popular city?
Know before you go. Get traveller reviews & opinions on hotels in top cities. Plus, compare prices and check availability. Find the hotel information you need on TripAdvisor to plan the perfect stay!
Plan and have the perfect trip! TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site with more than 60 million reviews and opinions by travellers around the world, you’ll find the best places to eat, sleep, and play, wherever you go!
TripAdvisor provides reviews, articles, recommendations and opinions on hotels in Rambha, including Rambha resorts, inns and B&Bs.
Reviews and advice on hotels, resorts, flights, holiday rentals, holiday packages, and lots more!