I love this site/forum! A lot of people seem to be extremely helpful with great advice and tips. My new hubby and I are headed to Live Aqua Resort Spa on 9/16/12 for our Honeymoon. Yay!! I'm sooooo excited. I do have a few questions and I hope someone who has been to Live Aqua can help me out.
1) We have booked an Aqua suite for a 5 night stay. Does anyone know how large (square footage) this suite is and what levels they are located on? From what I can gather, the higher the better?
2) Since we JUST got married, we will be spending at least half the trip in the suite. We both are huge fans of beautiful ocean views. Is there a level or side of the hotel which may offer better views from an Aqua Suite?
3) Anyone know if you have an Aqua or any other Suite reserved, do you get the private check-in/check-out on the 5th level club floor and Butler service?? If so, when one arrives to initially check-in, do you bypass the front check-in desk or are you escorted directly to the 5th floor? Do you wait in line with everyone else? How does the check-in/out process work?
4) I understand the Spa services are an extra fee. Any massage recommendations for couples? I have never had a massage and my husband (I LOVE saying that!!), has only had a foot massage in the past. Will they come to your room or must you go to the spa to enjoy this service?
5) I made our reservations through bookit.com, as I have happily used them in the past with no issues. They have always been helpful and great to work with. But as I was going through some of the reviews and other websites, I found out there may be more/additional suite types available that I wasn't aware of. Not blaming bookit at all. I assume they all get a certain "block" of rooms/suites, which can vary? I am really interested to see if anyone knows about the Fuego Suite? Does it exist and if so, is it anyone's opinion this is a larger suite with better views of the ocean? I noticed that even for the Aqua suite, the actual room description seems to vary a bit, depending on what site you are looking on.
Sooooooo…….Should I try to upgrade to a Fuego Suite, for the extra room and ocean views?
Any other suggestions or otherwise regarding Live Aqua is also welcome.
Please forgive my babbling, due to my excitement!! Thank you all in advance for your help!! Keep all the reviews coming, good, bad or indifferent.