This place has many things going for it but most importantly are the people working there and the place itself. The cottages are beautiful and the grounds are georgeous. Everything is immaculate! We had the pleasure of staying at the Cotton Tree ( June) for our honeymoon and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Both Letitia and Heather were extremely helpful in making our stay both memorable and perfect for the two of us. Whether it was a dinner reservation, snorkel gear or arranging for an activity, they were more than happy to assist. It is such a breath of fresh air from the craziness of the touristy area of Grand Cayman. Our favorite thing to do after a long day of snorkeling was to relax by the peaceful pool. Perfect!
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel
- Cotton Tree Hotel West Bay
- Cotton Tree Cayman Islands/Grand Cayman - West Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury boutique cottages set along the Caribbean Sea in Grand Cayman, Cotton Tree embodies the spirit of the Caymans while offering a distinctive oasis of relaxation and indulgence. Four, two-bedroom cottages provide classic contemporary furnishings, old-plantation style architecture, state-of-the-art appliances and design, and the latest technological comforts coupled with options such as a private chef, Caymanian cookouts, a fresh water pool, spa, and individualized tours and excursion services. Independently owned and operated, Cotton Tree is committed to providing guests with a tailored, unique Caymanian experience. Cotton Tree is closed yearly during the period of September 1st - October 15th. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cotton Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.