We stayed three nights. We have stayed in dozens of pubs all over the country and this must be the best. Accommodation is modern clean and comfortable. The food is superb, far superior to average pub grub. If you are a beer lover, then you will not be disappointed by their own three ales brewed on the premises. All good session beers. The staff are happy and friendly and seem to enjoy their work. Nice garden, although it was so wet we were not able to use it. Pub is in a quiet village 4 miles from Yeovil. Convenient for some National Trust houses and gardens. An easy drive to Clarke's Village shopping complex, if you need somewhere to go in bad weather, like we did!
- Also Known As:
- The Masons Arms Hotel
- The Masons Arms Hotel Odcombe
- The Masons Arms Odcombe, Somerset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pretty thatched, grade 2 listed property in a quiet Ham stone village a few miles from Yeovil and the A303. We have 6 luxury en suite rooms with a Gold 4 star AA rating. In your room you will find lots of added extras such as a mini fridge with complimetary beer and water, bathrobes, a full range of toiletries as well as a direct phone line and free internet access. The rooms are situated facing our pretty beer garden and are on the ground floor. We have a micro brewery on site producing 5 ales, 2 of which are seasonal. We also have a reputation for serving lovely meals, both traditional pub fayre and a la carte, so please do remember to book a table! We aim to provide everything you could want for a pleasurable stay whether it is for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Masons Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.