I`d first like to say that I am shocked to hear the bad reviews of this stunning place! We are about to go for the 3rd time in 6 years and simply cannot wait. The scenery is breathtaking, it`s refreshing to walk around the complex before and after meals, we have never bothered using the buggies despite there being plenty available. We found all members of staff to be very friendly and efficient, they particularly love children!
The rooms are very clean and a good size, particularly the bathrooms. Room/maid service is 2nd to none. The restaurants are fantastic, offering a wide range of food. Buffet food is always very fresh and there is always something fresh being cooked to order. We particularly enjoyed La Finca because of the seafood and Midori was fantastic!!
The 2 beaches are indeed small but perfect, clean and uncrowded. the sand is like sugar and the water glorious! The cove is such a safe place to snorkel not to mention beautiful. My 2 older boys and their da would fish off a platform in the late afternoon and caught many fish an eel and saw an octopus!
The 3 pools are immaculate and we were always able to get sunloungers/parasols, fresh towels are available between certain times and there is always a lifeguard around.
The crowning glory has to be the kids club...How amazing are those girls!!! So full of energy and fun, not to mention talented, speaking at least 3 languages each and they simply LOVE the kids. My 3 children went every day and couldnt wait for the mini disco, my youngest was only a baby last time we went and is nearly 3, she can`t wait to go to the kids club!!
The gym and spa facilities are fabulous, my husband used the gym everyday and I would go for a massage 3 times a week (not something I would do at home) on one occasion my therapist was not available and they only had a gentleman available, I declined and they gave me 1/2 an hour on a massage chair (oh my!) and a lovely cup of coffee, they rebooked my massage for another day.
Porto Petro itself is a beautiful, idylic, peaceful port and we would walk down the hill everyday to see the boats and have a drink, the only restaurant we tried was half way down the hill on the right, wonderful food and very friendly owners ( We were referred to as `The Family`) Can`t wait to see them again.
Being utterly honest....I wouldn`t want to go anywhere else, it ticks ALL our boxes. Any one saying otherwise needs there heads checking (This is Majorca, not the Hilton, park lane!!) I would go back every year if we could afford it XXXX
- Also Known As:
- Blau Porto Petro Beach Hotel Porto Petro
- Blau Porto Petro Beach Resort And Spa
- Blau Porto Petro Beach Hotel
- Porto Petro
- PURAVIDA Resort Blau PortoPetro Porto Petro, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blau Porto Petro is a unique and exclusive hotel experience in Majorca. Our new 5 Star Majorca resort is close to the picturesque port of Porto Petro and the Mondragó Nature Reserve.The 319 comfortable bedrooms, suites and villas are spread out along 900m of coastline. Porto Petro is surrounded by an indigenous pine forest and lapped by the crystalline waters of two romantic coves.Porto Petro is a place where leisure, relaxation, class and beauty meet in a place of great natural beauty. Our luxury Majorca resort offers a large selection of sporting, gastronomic, health, beauty and business activities. We ensure that our guests experience the highest levels of service and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your PURAVIDA Resort Blau PortoPetro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.