My partner and I had an impromptu visit to this camp site and had a fantastic weekend.
Re. previous reviews, there is a new shower block and toilet block. Even considering the 'wettest April since records began' the facilities were clean and well stocked with soap and toilet paper.
Very friendly staff, excellent local produce for sale.
Peaceful location with lots of walking in the area.
5min walk down the road to The Parrot pub where we had a dinner and a few ales - excellent.
We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Etherley Farm Camp Site Hotel
- Etherley Farm Camp Site Hotel Ockley
- Etherley Farm Camp Site Ockley, Surrey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A basic campsite situated on a working poultry farm, with showers, mains water & toilets.Campfires are allowed (responsibly!)Wood can be bouf=ght form the farm. No collecting wood from the National Trust woods. Sorry no dogs except for special needs (pre-arrangement required)We sell our own poultry produce from the farm including chicken portions & poultry burgers & sausages for the BBq and our own Honey! and of course eggs.There are local child friendly pubs within walking & short driving distance.There are picturesque walks around the farm and in the surrounding Surrey Hills.PLEASE NOTE: we are National Trust tenant farmers and the site is run by ourselves- we are not a campsite run by the NT. ... more less