What can I say....my wife and I stayed for 1 night in Tobago at the amazing Native Abode~ the experience was truly incredible. Much thanks to Kaye, who was kind enough to meet us at Crown Point and also for taking us to Pigeon Point the next day.
Upon arriving we could not help but notice the "small hotel of the year" award and when you get to your room you'll soon realize why! The rooms are remarkably clean, the amenities in the rooms are what we'd normally receive at a 5 star hotel. The bed was comfy and the blanket...uhh..don't get me started on the blanket! There's a microwave, mini refrigerator, private balcony..everything but a stove but who needs a stove when they cook the most delicious breakfast! We choose from a list of breakfast options the night before - when we arrived for breakfast, it was served on gold chargers...gold cutlery (much to our surprise) and the ambiance was modern yet very Caribbean-esque. Be sure to try the breadfruit punch... definitely something new but delightfully tasty! Stein and Kaye brought the WOW experience to another level that we were not expecting to receive! Thanks so much guys...we now know where to stay anytime we visit Tobago! Very quiet, picturesque, quaint B&B!
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Hotel
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.