This was our second stay at Lea Marston – the first stay left quite a lot to be desired, but following my review the hotel contacted me and assured me things would be better if we cared to return. So with a wet weekend promised we thought we would give them another try. Our room was upgraded to the Kensington Suite – which was spacious and generally very pleasant – if I was going to be really picky the bathroom was a little dated – but very clean.
We were well looked after by Alex in Hathaways on both the evenings that we ate there – the food was great.
Breakfast was also very good – and unlike last time the staff seemed to know exactly what they were doing – there were no long delays even though it was fairly full on Sunday morning. I still can’t get my head around mugs on saucers that quite clearly don’t belong together !!!
Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Lea Marston Hotel And Spa
- Lea Marston Hotel
- Lea Marston Hotel Lea Marston
- Best Western Lea Marston
- Lea Marston Hotel & Spa Warwickshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leading 4 star independent hotel set in 54 acres of North Warwickshire countryside, with easy access to motorway, rail and air links. Boasting 88 stylish bedrooms, including 5 suites, with high speed WiFi internet access and views over the gardens or golf course, two 9 hole golf courses, health club with indoor pool and gymnasium, beauty salon, choice of restaurants and bars, conference rooms, banqueting suites and free parking. Licensed for civil wedding ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Lea Marston Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.