We stayed in September 2011. Four adults and a toddler. When we first arrived we were given a room right above the bar. After only asking once at 10.30pm they moved us straight away to the next set of apartments by the second pool. This room was much better two rooms, little kitchen and bathroom.
The bonus for us in this apartment was that there was a little arcing room at the back, perfect for leaving Towels to dry and to leave the pram and beach things.
The rooms have black outs blinds on the windows which is great to catch a few extra hours sleep.
On the main strip there isn't a shortage of restaurants at all. Lovely beaches within 5mins walk.
We took a boat ride out wch we all enjoyed. You could get off and visit the next beaches and come back later but we didn't bother.
We didn't eat at the hotel until the last day waiting of transfers. And I must say i agree with others the food isn't great but convenient. The supermarket down the road was great. Cheap and had everything you need. We bought rice noodles and breads for lunches and breakfast to save some pennies. That's a 10min walk down the road, Very dusty road by a main road but didn't bother us at all.
Lovely area of Majorca. We took a bus to Alcudia much of the same but nice to have a look around. We also took the bus to the pollensa market would recommend this. Nice little nic naks and foods etc.
So in all would visit this area and hotel again
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Habitat Hotel
- Apartments Habitat Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Apartments Habitat Pollenca
- Apartments Habitat Hotel Pollenca
- Habitat Apartments
- Apartments Habitat Majorca/Port De Pollenca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Apartments Habitat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.