The previous reviewers have got it right. Spacious rooms (very), modern syling, great view from the balcony made you feel like you were on a tropical vacation (with a jacket on and a red maple substituting for a palm tree).
Minor little flaws, like no written info on anything except telephone book and take out in room but very quick to act if you ask. The take out from the restaurant was very good and reasonable (could not bear to leave our view). The breakfast buffet needs much hotter warming pans though. Would stay again for sure, and look forward to it.
- Also Known As:
- Sands On Golden Lake Hotel
- Sands On Golden Lake Hotel Golden Lake
- Sands On Golden Lake Ontario, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal getaway with a pristine, sandy beach, mini putt,in-room spa treatments and Golden Lakes only lakeside dining room. A year-round retreat to enjoy nature hikes, ice skating & ATV/ snowmobile trails. Cozy up to your own private fireplace or jacuzzi - a welcoming guest room or chalet awaits you. ... more less