We had the pleasure of staying at this 5 star property as part of a wine tour. It was a great experience all round. The property itself is beautiful and the rooms, while rustic in decor, very comfortable and nicely appointed. Staff were quick to respond to a guest's request and were sincere in their desire to make sure your stay was enjoyable. We ate at the formal dining room, the more casual restaurant, and also enjoyed the breakfast buffet each morning. Surprisingly, the more formal meal was the least enjoyable, but that might have been due to our having been exhausted (it was the night we arrived) and some less intelligent choices from the menu. Certainly, a meal at the more casual country style restaurant was a hit and the breakfast buffet was plentiful and of a high standard.
I'd note for work out buffs, that the gym on the property is rather lacking considering the calibre of the hotel. A small point perhaps, but it had the feel of being an afterthought. Still, the overall stay was completely enjoyable and I wouldn't hesistate to visit here again.
- Also Known As:
- Les Sources De Caudalie Hotel Martillac
- Les Sources De Caudalie Martillac
- Les Sources De Caudalie Hotel
- Les Sources De Caudalie France/Martillac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Sources de Caudalie are located in the middle of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte vineyards, only 15 minutes from Bordeaux center.The hotel also includes 2 restaurants and a Vinotherapie spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Les Sources de Caudalie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.