Stayed here for one night for a queen room for PHP 1300. It was (supposedly) their last queen available and the one with no window and really small. But, with aircon, hot water, tv, and breakfast included we decided it was still worth it to stay. The room itself was clean and cute enough with a closet, desk and comfortable bed. Shower was warm but not hot given it was solar heated. TV had a good range of channels and aircon worked well. Breakfast was very small and not very good. The location of the hotel is well situated for being downtown and near the main central square, cathedral and a couple restaurants. We felt this hotel was ok but probably would spend a little bit more and stay at a significantly better place like Metrocentral in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Darunday Manor Hotel
- Darunday Manor Hotel Tagbilaran City
- Darunday Manor Tagbilaran City
- Darunday Manor Tagbilaran City, Bohol Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of Tagbilaran City, Bohol, make yourself at home at Darunday Manor Pensione House. The place with an old world charm, walking distance to the Cathedral, Rizal Park, Capitol, Super Markets and Banks. Fully air-conditioned rooms, some with airy balconies. Private toilet and bath. Solar-powered hot and cold shower and lavatory. Cable TV and telephone in every room. Coffee shop that serves mostly organic and Boholano food. The only pension house that promotes Boholano culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Darunday Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.