- the amazing views (was facing the Skytree)
- the central location for business
- the good restaurants
- the nice and professional staff
- the very nice rooms (special mention to the bathroom and the electric operated curtains)
- and above all the stunning design.
This would make it one of my favorite hotels in Asia and in the world
I did not like
- the business center opening hours: for a business hotel having a business center just opened 10 hours a day is simply just not working. Seriously...
- the two elevators and the entrance
And when will five stars hotel understand that business travellers nowadays expect free wifi as part of a standard package and iphone/ipad docks in their rooms?
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Mandarin Tokyo
- Chuo Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dramatic impression awaits you up upon your arrival at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo. Sped 38 floors up by private elevator step out into our extraordinary lobby surrounded by glass and enjoy a panorama of Tokyo city. That stunning sight is offered at every opportunity; bringing a remarkable sense of space to all our 179 rooms and suites, offering a spectacular backdrop for our restaurants, bars and our spa in the sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Tablet Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.