Right choice for us, very spacious good that you can enjoy food you shopped at Isetan or shopping malls in Tokyo. The hotel provided the living room with table and even the working desk. I think it is much better for after the long walking day; you need to just have a seat with some dessert before you jump up to bed. It took 5 minute walk to the Isetan from the main street in front of the hotel. There is 7 eleven next to the hotel, you can have some last shopping before back to hotel. Not far from the train station but recommend to take the taxi cost just 700 JPY.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.