We had stayed at Zuri white sands for 5 days on family vacation with our 4 year old son. The highlights of the stay was the beautiful never ending pool and delicious spread of vegetarian and Jain food. The pool was beautiful lagoon like with apt depth ( max. 4.5 ft.). The pool staff was friendly and courteous. The waterfall restaurant has the best of the food and staff. Careful selection of different varieties of breakfast menu and an option of healthy juice everyday. The best part was there was special kids menu for all meals. The masala chai was a bonus in the morning. Special thanks to the staff Celso for making our dinner special with his prompt service and cheerful nature everyday. Free wifi everywhere in the hotel was also a bonus. The kids room was something our son enjoyed spending time with cheerful attendants and giving us some space foe ourselves. Any problems was promptly attended by the housekeeping. The only complaints was the absence of the jetspray or hand shower near the commode in the bathroom ( wondering why the management failed to address the issue which is a basic Indian W/C need)? The second complaint is about the exorbitant taxi charges ( rs. 850 station drop for just a distance of few kilometers).It would be good if the reception staff is more friendly and cheerful in their interaction. Overall it was a pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Zuri White Sands Goa Hotel Varca
- The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort And Casino
- The Zuri White Sands Goa Hotel
- The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort & Casino Varca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.