We went with v.high expectations and they were totally met.
The rooms were luxurious. the food and wine outstanding and the hotel grounds beautiful but it's the service and those little touches of attention to detail that make this place extra special - like a toy box in our room with toys specifically selected for our child's age, or when we asked for a different dessert from the taster menu, our menu was taken away and re-printed.
As a rule I never normally visit the same place twice but this is somewhere I would make an exception for!
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Aux Quat`Saisons By Orient-Express Hotel
- Le Manoir Aux Quat`Saisons By Orient-Express Hotel Great Milton
- Manoir Aux Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Aux Quatre Saisons
- Manoir Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Quatre Saisons
- Manor Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons By Orient-Express Oxfordshire/Great Milton, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons" is the fulfillment of a personal vision, a dream that one day I would create a hotel and restaurant in harmony where my guests would find perfection in food, comfort, service and welcome." Raymond Blanc - Chef Patron A Michelin starred restaurant and sumptuous country house hotel with individually designed bedrooms. The Raymond Blanc Cookery School enables you to learn the techniques and secrets of one of Britain's most famous restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orient Express, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons by Orient-Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.