We had a great week at Ribby Hall, staying in a Rose Cottage which was very spacious, clean and quiet. Nice grounds for the little ones to run around in. Although the onsite facilities are good for a young family, there is also plenty to do nearby which kept us occupied. I wouldn't really recommend this for older kids (above 5) though as they'd soon get bored. Quality of food onsite was average at best, but there is a good supermarket in Lytham which is a short drive away.
My main gripe was that the whole place felt rather unfriendly and grumpy. Perhaps it's the fact that the facilities are used by non-residents, but it felt like people were consciously trying not to be friendly when compared with similar places I have been.
- Also Known As:
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Cottages Hotel
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Cottages Hotel Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Hotel
- Ribby Hall Village Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Accommodation Wrea Green, Lancashire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lancashire’s Ribby Hall Village, is nestled in more than 100 acres of beautiful Lancashire Fylde countryside in the North West of England. Stay and recharge your mind, body and soul with a stay in one of our fantastic family self catering cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.